Introducing our new AMV 3500 welding analyser
Use the AMV 3500 for welding development: record and analyse the welding parameters. The AMV 3500 can monitor up to 6 channels of welding signals at 5,000 samples/second/channel.
Data is recorded and displayed and the system can calculate a range of statistical functions to measure weld quality and performance.
Record multi-pass average data (including heat input, arc energy, inter-pass temperature). Directly import this data into your procedure sheet, or save and access later for procedure development.
Configure two alarm levels so that welding failures can be immediately identified.
- Light and portable with touch screen display
- Easy to configure for most weld types
- Fast data acquisition over 6 channels
- Measure up to 10 performance criteria e.g. arc current and heat input
- Record, pause and resume
- Save, export or print data
- Amber/red alarm feature
- Unbeatable price for state-of-the-art analysis